Widget ParionsWeb (remove only)
Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) from your computerfdjeux
. Check out here
for more info on fdjeux. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fdjeux\Widget ParionsWeb folder (same installation drive as Windows). Widget ParionsWeb (remove only)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\fdjeux\Widget ParionsWeb\Uninstall Widget ParionsWeb.exe. The program's main executable file is titled LWidget ParionsWeb.exe and its approximative size is 433.46 KB (443864 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Widget ParionsWeb (remove only). They take about 7.08 MB (7426301
bytes) on disk.
- Deploy.exe (2.31 MB)
- LWidget ParionsWeb.exe (433.46 KB)
- Uninstall Widget ParionsWeb.exe (245.34 KB)
- Widget ParionsWeb.exe (4.11 MB)
Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) is a program marketed by fdjeux. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Widget ParionsWeb (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) program will be found automatically. After you select Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Widget ParionsWeb (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Widget ParionsWeb (remove only).
8. After removing Widget ParionsWeb (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) by fdjeux from your computer, we are not saying that Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) by fdjeux is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Widget ParionsWeb (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:37:40.050