Wide Format Scan Service
Wide Format Scan Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Wide Format Scan Service from your computerXerox Corporation
. More information on Xerox Corporation can be seen here
. Detailed information about Wide Format Scan Service can be found at http://www.xerox.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Xerox Corporation\Wide Format Scan Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Wide Format Scan Service's main file takes about 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) and its name is WideFormatScanService.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Wide Format Scan Service. They occupy about 364.00 KB (372736
bytes) on disk.
- WideFormatScanService.exe (308.00 KB)
- PictLoader.exe (56.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.3
of Wide Format Scan Service.
Wide Format Scan Service is a program released by the software company Xerox Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Wide Format Scan Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wide Format Scan Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wide Format Scan Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wide Format Scan Service". If it is installed on your PC the Wide Format Scan Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wide Format Scan Service in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Wide Format Scan Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wide Format Scan Service.
8. After uninstalling Wide Format Scan Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Wide Format Scan Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wide Format Scan Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wide Format Scan Service by Xerox Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Wide Format Scan Service by Xerox Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wide Format Scan Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 14:45:44.673