You can find below details on how to uninstall WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 from your PCSecurityXploded
. More information on SecurityXploded can be found here
. More info about the application WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 can be seen at http://www.securityxploded.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\WiFiSecurityGuard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\WiFiSecurityGuard\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. WiFiSecurityGuard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 631.50 KB (646656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0. They occupy about 1,008.22 KB (1032421
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (376.72 KB)
- WiFiSecurityGuard.exe (631.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0.
WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 is an application marketed by the software company SecurityXploded. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\WiFiSecurityGuard\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0.
8. After removing WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 by SecurityXploded from your computer, we are not saying that WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 by SecurityXploded is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WiFiSecurityGuard v1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 03:06:57.757