This info is about WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 from your PCSecurityXploded
. More info about SecurityXploded can be found here
. More data about the software WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 can be seen at http://www.securityxploded.com
. Usually the WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\WiFiHotspotScanner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\WiFiHotspotScanner\Uninstall.exe. WiFiHotspotScanner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.44 MB (2558976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5. They take 2.83 MB (2964836
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (396.35 KB)
- WiFiHotspotScanner.exe (2.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5.
WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 is a program marketed by the software company SecurityXploded. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5". If it is installed on your PC the WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\WiFiHotspotScanner\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5.
8. After uninstalling WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 by SecurityXploded from your PC, nor are we saying that WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 by SecurityXploded is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WiFiHotspotScanner v4.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:43:02.517