WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0
WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 from your computervirtual-ap.com
. More information about virtual-ap.com can be read here
. More information about WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 can be seen at http://www.virtual-ap.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Sharing Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Sharing Manager\unins000.exe. WiFiSharingManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.98 MB (2074112 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0. They occupy 3.29 MB (3452761
bytes) on disk.
- KillTask.exe (40.50 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (630.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- WiFiSharingManager.exe (1.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0.
If planning to uninstall WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WiFi Sharing Manager_is1
WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 is an application by virtual-ap.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0". The WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you click WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.virtual-ap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Sharing Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0.
8. After removing WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 by virtual-ap.com from your computer, we are not saying that WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 by virtual-ap.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WiFi Sharing Manager 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:03:32.613