WiFi Channel Scanner
This page contains complete information on how to remove WiFi Channel Scanner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner from your systemwifichannelscanner.com
. Further information on wifichannelscanner.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.wifichannelscanner.com/
to get more facts about WiFi Channel Scanner on wifichannelscanner.com's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner. WiFiChannelScanner.exe is the WiFi Channel Scanner's primary executable file and it occupies around 37.00 KB (37888 bytes) on disk.
WiFi Channel Scanner is composed of the following executables which occupy 742.78 KB (760606
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- WiFiChannelScanner.exe (37.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall WiFi Channel Scanner.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
WiFi Channel Scanner is a program offered by wifichannelscanner.com. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase WiFi Channel Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WiFi Channel Scanner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WiFi Channel Scanner or simply activate the Search field and type in "WiFi Channel Scanner". If it is installed on your PC the WiFi Channel Scanner application will be found very quickly. When you select WiFi Channel Scanner in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WiFi Channel Scanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WiFi Channel Scanner:
- The publisher is: http://www.wifichannelscanner.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WiFi Channel Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WiFi Channel Scanner.
8. After removing WiFi Channel Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WiFi Channel Scanner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WiFi Channel Scanner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WiFi Channel Scanner by wifichannelscanner.com from your PC, nor are we saying that WiFi Channel Scanner by wifichannelscanner.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WiFi Channel Scanner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 00:33:17.750