Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More data about the program Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver's main file takes about 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) and is called Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver.exe.
Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.01 MB (2106768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (96.80 KB)
- Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver.exe (61.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.38 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (376.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
The current page applies to Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver version 1.01.35.824
Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver.
8. After uninstalling Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Wi-Fi WALKER WiMAX Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-19 15:37:47.077