Wi-Fi Scanner version 188.8.131.52
Wi-Fi Scanner version 184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Wi-Fi Scanner version 220.127.116.11 from your computerLizardSystems
. More data about LizardSystems can be found here
. More data about the software Wi-Fi Scanner version 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://lizardsystems.com
. Usually the Wi-Fi Scanner version 22.214.171.124 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LizardSystems\Wi-Fi Scanner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Wi-Fi Scanner version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LizardSystems\Wi-Fi Scanner\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.86 MB (3002368 bytes) on disk and is labeled wifiscanner.exe.
Wi-Fi Scanner version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.01 MB (4200137
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- wifiscanner.exe (2.86 MB)
The current page applies to Wi-Fi Scanner version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Wi-Fi Scanner version 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by LizardSystems. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Wi-Fi Scanner version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Wi-Fi Scanner version 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Wi-Fi Scanner version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Wi-Fi Scanner version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Wi-Fi Scanner version 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you click Wi-Fi Scanner version 18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Wi-Fi Scanner version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wi-Fi Scanner version 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://lizardsystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LizardSystems\Wi-Fi Scanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Wi-Fi Scanner version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Wi-Fi Scanner version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wi-Fi Scanner version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wi-Fi Scanner version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wi-Fi Scanner version 22.214.171.124 by LizardSystems from your computer, we are not saying that Wi-Fi Scanner version 126.96.36.199 by LizardSystems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wi-Fi Scanner version 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:06:26.057