This info is about Wi-Fi Modem for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Wi-Fi Modem from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about Wi-Fi Modem on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Wi-Fi Modem application is found in the C:\Program Files\Wi-Fi Modem directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Wi-Fi Modem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Wi-Fi Modem\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Wi-Fi Modem.exe is the Wi-Fi Modem's primary executable file and it takes approximately 114.08 KB (116816 bytes) on disk.
Wi-Fi Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.27 MB (2378340
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (112.92 KB)
- Wi-Fi Modem.exe (114.08 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This web page is about Wi-Fi Modem version 1.12.04.314
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Wi-Fi Modem:
...click to view all...
Wi-Fi Modem is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Wi-Fi Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Wi-Fi Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wi-Fi Modem or simply click the Search field and type in "Wi-Fi Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Wi-Fi Modem program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Wi-Fi Modem in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Wi-Fi Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wi-Fi Modem:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Wi-Fi Modem\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wi-Fi Modem.
8. After uninstalling Wi-Fi Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Wi-Fi Modem that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wi-Fi Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wi-Fi Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Wi-Fi Modem by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wi-Fi Modem in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 12:26:24.260