This web page is about WhyReboot Module for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WhyReboot Module from your systemExodus Development, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Exodus Development, Inc.. WhyReboot Module is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhyReboot Module folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WhyReboot Module is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhyReboot Module\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk and is named WhyReboot.exe.
WhyReboot Module contains of the executables below. They take 100.00 KB (102400
bytes) on disk.
- WhyReboot.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1010
of WhyReboot Module.
WhyReboot Module is an application by Exodus Development, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove WhyReboot Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WhyReboot Module from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhyReboot Module or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhyReboot Module". The WhyReboot Module app will be found very quickly. When you click WhyReboot Module in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WhyReboot Module, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhyReboot Module.
8. After uninstalling WhyReboot Module, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhyReboot Module that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhyReboot Module using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhyReboot Module by Exodus Development, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WhyReboot Module by Exodus Development, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhyReboot Module supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:54:11.930