This web page is about WhyReboot Module for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall WhyReboot Module from your systemExodus Development, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Exodus Development, Inc.. WhyReboot Module is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhyReboot Module folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing WhyReboot Module is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhyReboot Module\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk and is named WhyReboot.exe.
WhyReboot Module contains of the executables below. They take 100.00 KB (102400
bytes) on disk.
- WhyReboot.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1010
of WhyReboot Module.
WhyReboot Module is an application by Exodus Development, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove WhyReboot Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WhyReboot Module from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WhyReboot Module or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhyReboot Module". If it exists on your system the WhyReboot Module program will be found automatically. After you click WhyReboot Module in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhyReboot Module, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhyReboot Module.
8. After uninstalling WhyReboot Module, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhyReboot Module that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhyReboot Module using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhyReboot Module by Exodus Development, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that WhyReboot Module by Exodus Development, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhyReboot Module supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:54:11.930