This page is about WhoCrashed 5.02 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WhoCrashed 5.02 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. You can read more on Resplendence Software Projects Sp. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to WhoCrashed 5.02 at http://www.resplendence.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed directory (same installation drive as Windows). WhoCrashed 5.02's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe. WhoCrashed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.30 MB (3461376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WhoCrashed 5.02. They take an average of 12.89 MB (13512305
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (978.16 KB)
- WhoCrashed.exe (3.30 MB)
- WhoCrashedEx.exe (4.15 MB)
- agestore.exe (32.83 KB)
- breakin.exe (15.83 KB)
- cdb.exe (353.33 KB)
- convertstore.exe (27.84 KB)
- dbengprx.exe (106.34 KB)
- dbgrpc.exe (36.84 KB)
- dbgsrv.exe (30.84 KB)
- dbh.exe (147.34 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (16.84 KB)
- dumpexam.exe (15.83 KB)
- gflags.exe (140.84 KB)
- i386kd.exe (351.84 KB)
- ia64kd.exe (351.83 KB)
- kd.exe (364.83 KB)
- kdbgctrl.exe (32.34 KB)
- kdsrv.exe (164.84 KB)
- kill.exe (31.83 KB)
- list.exe (75.84 KB)
- logger.exe (27.34 KB)
- logviewer.exe (202.83 KB)
- ntsd.exe (353.83 KB)
- pdbcopy.exe (23.33 KB)
- remote.exe (64.34 KB)
- rtlist.exe (23.83 KB)
- symchk.exe (76.84 KB)
- symstore.exe (141.83 KB)
- tlist.exe (45.34 KB)
- umdh.exe (146.84 KB)
- usbview.exe (131.83 KB)
- vmdemux.exe (71.84 KB)
- windbg.exe (515.83 KB)
- pdbstr.exe (414.33 KB)
- srctool.exe (22.84 KB)
- vssdump.exe (26.34 KB)
The current page applies to WhoCrashed 5.02 version 5.02
If you are manually uninstalling WhoCrashed 5.02 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WhoCrashed 5.02:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\WhoCrashed
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\WhoCrashed\WhoCrashed.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\WhoCrashed.lnk
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\LICENSE.TXT
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WhoCrashed_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
WhoCrashed 5.02 is an application offered by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WhoCrashed 5.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WhoCrashed 5.02 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhoCrashed 5.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhoCrashed 5.02". The WhoCrashed 5.02 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click WhoCrashed 5.02 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WhoCrashed 5.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhoCrashed 5.02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhoCrashed 5.02.
8. After uninstalling WhoCrashed 5.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhoCrashed 5.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhoCrashed 5.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhoCrashed 5.02 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, we are not saying that WhoCrashed 5.02 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WhoCrashed 5.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 17:47:21.483