This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01 from your systemResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Check out here
for more information on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. You can see more info related to WhoCrashed 4.01 at http://www.resplendence.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing WhoCrashed 4.01 is C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. WhoCrashed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1084000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of WhoCrashed 4.01. They take an average of 5.41 MB (5674974
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
- WhoCrashed.exe (1.03 MB)
- WhoCrashedEx.exe (3.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.01
of WhoCrashed 4.01.
When you're planning to uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01:
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start UserNamenu\Programs\WhoCrashed
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\rspCrash32.inf
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\rspCrash32.sys
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\rspCrash64.inf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Resplendence Sp\WhoCrashed
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WhoCrashed_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
WhoCrashed 4.01 is a program offered by Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WhoCrashed 4.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WhoCrashed 4.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhoCrashed 4.01". The WhoCrashed 4.01 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WhoCrashed 4.01 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WhoCrashed 4.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhoCrashed 4.01:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01.
8. After removing WhoCrashed 4.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WhoCrashed 4.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhoCrashed 4.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, we are not saying that WhoCrashed 4.01 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhoCrashed 4.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:01:51.447