This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.03 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.03 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Click on http://www.resplendence.com
to get more information about WhoCrashed 3.03 on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.'s website. Usually the WhoCrashed 3.03 application is found in the C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WhoCrashed 3.03 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WhoCrashed.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.03 MB (1083960 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with WhoCrashed 3.03. They occupy about 4.64 MB (4866446
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WhoCrashed.exe (1.03 MB)
- WhoCrashedEx.exe (2.93 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.03
of WhoCrashed 3.03.
WhoCrashed 3.03 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
WhoCrashed 3.03 is a program marketed by Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove WhoCrashed 3.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WhoCrashed 3.03 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhoCrashed 3.03 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhoCrashed 3.03". If it is installed on your PC the WhoCrashed 3.03 app will be found automatically. After you click WhoCrashed 3.03 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WhoCrashed 3.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhoCrashed 3.03:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhoCrashed 3.03.
8. After uninstalling WhoCrashed 3.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhoCrashed 3.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhoCrashed 3.03 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.03 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WhoCrashed 3.03 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.03 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 04:55:12.217