WhoCrashed 3.02 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.02 from your systemResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. You can find out more on Resplendence Software Projects Sp. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.resplendence.com
to get more information about WhoCrashed 3.02 on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.'s website. WhoCrashed 3.02 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhoCrashed 3.02. whocrashed.exe is the WhoCrashed 3.02's main executable file and it takes around 1.03 MB (1082552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WhoCrashed 3.02. They take about 3.57 MB (3744398
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- whocrashed.exe (1.03 MB)
- whocrashedex.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.02
of WhoCrashed 3.02.
When planning to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.02 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WhoCrashed 3.02 from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\rspSymSrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\symsrv.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\whocrashed.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\whocrashed.exe
- C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\whocrashedex.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Resplendence Sp\WhoCrashed
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\whocrashed.exe
WhoCrashed 3.02 is a program marketed by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall WhoCrashed 3.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WhoCrashed 3.02 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhoCrashed 3.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhoCrashed 3.02". If it exists on your system the WhoCrashed 3.02 application will be found automatically. When you click WhoCrashed 3.02 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhoCrashed 3.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhoCrashed 3.02:
- The software company is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhoCrashed 3.02.
8. After removing WhoCrashed 3.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhoCrashed 3.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhoCrashed 3.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WhoCrashed 3.02 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your computer, we are not saying that WhoCrashed 3.02 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhoCrashed 3.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 16:07:15.390