This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WhoCrashed 2.00 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall WhoCrashed 2.00 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. More information on Resplendence Software Projects Sp. can be found here
. Detailed information about WhoCrashed 2.00 can be found at http://www.resplendence.com
. Usually the WhoCrashed 2.00 application is found in the C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling WhoCrashed 2.00 is C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. WhoCrashed 2.00's main file takes about 1.38 MB (1443896 bytes) and is named whocrashed.exe.
WhoCrashed 2.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.37 MB (7730018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- whocrashed.exe (1.38 MB)
- agestore.exe (36.52 KB)
- breakin.exe (18.52 KB)
- cdb.exe (441.02 KB)
- convertstore.exe (31.02 KB)
- dbengprx.exe (130.02 KB)
- dbgrpc.exe (48.52 KB)
- dbgsrv.exe (34.02 KB)
- dbh.exe (150.02 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (20.02 KB)
- dumpexam.exe (18.52 KB)
- gflags.exe (153.02 KB)
- i386kd.exe (439.02 KB)
- ia64kd.exe (439.02 KB)
- kd.exe (453.02 KB)
- kdbgctrl.exe (35.02 KB)
- kdsrv.exe (188.52 KB)
- kill.exe (29.02 KB)
- list.exe (80.02 KB)
- logger.exe (32.02 KB)
- logviewer.exe (249.52 KB)
- ntsd.exe (441.52 KB)
- pdbcopy.exe (26.02 KB)
- remote.exe (74.02 KB)
- rtlist.exe (25.52 KB)
- symchk.exe (86.02 KB)
- symstore.exe (154.02 KB)
- tlist.exe (41.02 KB)
- umdh.exe (165.02 KB)
- usbview.exe (153.02 KB)
- vmdemux.exe (86.52 KB)
- windbg.exe (606.02 KB)
- pdbstr.exe (537.02 KB)
- srctool.exe (26.02 KB)
This page is about WhoCrashed 2.00 version 2.00
WhoCrashed 2.00 is an application marketed by Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase WhoCrashed 2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WhoCrashed 2.00 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WhoCrashed 2.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhoCrashed 2.00". If it exists on your system the WhoCrashed 2.00 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WhoCrashed 2.00 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WhoCrashed 2.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhoCrashed 2.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhoCrashed\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhoCrashed 2.00.
8. After removing WhoCrashed 2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhoCrashed 2.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhoCrashed 2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhoCrashed 2.00 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, nor are we saying that WhoCrashed 2.00 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WhoCrashed 2.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:07:07.260