Who Is On My WiFi
This page is about Who Is On My WiFi for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Who Is On My WiFi from your PCWho Is On My WiFi
. Further information on Who Is On My WiFi can be seen here
. Who Is On My WiFi is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Who Is On My WiFi folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Who Is On My WiFi is C:\Program Files (x86)\Who Is On My WiFi\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.28 MB (1344512 bytes).
Who Is On My WiFi installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.27 MB (6577280
bytes) on disk.
- install.exe (4.86 MB)
- Keygen.exe (131.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about Who Is On My WiFi version 2
Who Is On My WiFi is an application offered by Who Is On My WiFi . Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Who Is On My WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Who Is On My WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Who Is On My WiFi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Who Is On My WiFi ". If it is installed on your PC the Who Is On My WiFi program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Who Is On My WiFi in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Who Is On My WiFi , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Who Is On My WiFi .
8. After uninstalling Who Is On My WiFi , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Who Is On My WiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Who Is On My WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Who Is On My WiFi by Who Is On My WiFi from your PC, nor are we saying that Who Is On My WiFi by Who Is On My WiFi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Who Is On My WiFi in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 05:05:13.350