WhiteSmoke B Toolbar
WhiteSmoke B Toolbar is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WhiteSmoke B Toolbar from your PCWhiteSmoke B
. Open here
where you can find out more on WhiteSmoke B. More info about the app WhiteSmoke B Toolbar can be seen at http://WhiteSmokeB.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the WhiteSmoke B Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\WhiteSmoke_B folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove WhiteSmoke B Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WhiteSmoke_B\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WhiteSmoke_BToolbarHelper1.exe is the WhiteSmoke B Toolbar's main executable file and it occupies close to 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside WhiteSmoke B Toolbar. They take about 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- WhiteSmoke_BToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
This web page is about WhiteSmoke B Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other WhiteSmoke B Toolbar releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below are left behind on your disk by WhiteSmoke B Toolbar's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WhiteSmoke_B\toolbar.cfg
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\WhiteSmoke_B Toolbar\DisplayName
WhiteSmoke B Toolbar is an application offered by WhiteSmoke B. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove WhiteSmoke B Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WhiteSmoke B Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhiteSmoke B Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhiteSmoke B Toolbar". If it exists on your system the WhiteSmoke B Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WhiteSmoke B Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhiteSmoke B Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhiteSmoke B Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://WhiteSmokeB.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WhiteSmoke_B\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhiteSmoke B Toolbar.
8. After removing WhiteSmoke B Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhiteSmoke B Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteSmoke B Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WhiteSmoke B Toolbar by WhiteSmoke B from your computer, we are not saying that WhiteSmoke B Toolbar by WhiteSmoke B is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteSmoke B Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-08 14:41:32.210