WhiteBoard 220.127.116.1170320 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall WhiteBoard 18.104.22.16870320 from your PCWhiteBoard
. Check out here
for more details on WhiteBoard. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HHAP\WhiteBoard folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\HHAP\WhiteBoard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhiteBoard 22.214.171.12470320. WhiteBoard.exe is the WhiteBoard 126.96.36.19970320's primary executable file and it takes approximately 202.50 KB (207360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WhiteBoard 188.8.131.5270320. They take 66.00 MB (69207970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CloudIndex.exe (2.56 MB)
- driver.exe (15.42 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.59 MB)
- HHTUpd.exe (2.47 MB)
- RecordScreen.exe (260.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- v2img.exe (11.74 MB)
- WhiteBoard.exe (202.50 KB)
- CypressDriver_install.exe (8.00 KB)
- CypressDriver_uninstall.exe (7.50 KB)
- hhtdev.exe (53.50 KB)
- hhtdev_x64.exe (79.00 KB)
- PeriodicTable.exe (8.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.10
of WhiteBoard 184.108.40.20670320.
WhiteBoard 220.127.116.1170320 is a program by the software company WhiteBoard. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall WhiteBoard 18.104.22.16870320 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WhiteBoard 22.214.171.12470320 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WhiteBoard 126.96.36.19970320 or simply click the Search field and type in "WhiteBoard 188.8.131.5270320". If it exists on your system the WhiteBoard 184.108.40.20670320 program will be found automatically. After you click WhiteBoard 220.127.116.1170320 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WhiteBoard 18.104.22.16870320, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhiteBoard 22.214.171.12470320.
8. After removing WhiteBoard 126.96.36.19970320, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhiteBoard 188.8.131.5270320 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhiteBoard 184.108.40.20670320 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WhiteBoard 220.127.116.1170320 by WhiteBoard from your PC, nor are we saying that WhiteBoard 18.104.22.16870320 by WhiteBoard is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhiteBoard 22.214.171.12470320 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 12:39:06.593