White Rock shooter V2
White Rock shooter V2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall White Rock shooter V2 from your PCk-rlitos.com
. You can read more on k-rlitos.com or check for application updates here
. White Rock shooter V2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\White Rock shooter V2 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing White Rock shooter V2 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\themes\Seven theme\White Rock shooter V2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 824.78 KB (844574 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with White Rock shooter V2. They take about 824.78 KB (844574
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
of White Rock shooter V2.
White Rock shooter V2 is an application offered by k-rlitos.com. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall White Rock shooter V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall White Rock shooter V2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find White Rock shooter V2 or simply click the Search field and type in "White Rock shooter V2". The White Rock shooter V2 app will be found very quickly. When you click White Rock shooter V2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about White Rock shooter V2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove White Rock shooter V2.
8. After uninstalling White Rock shooter V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong White Rock shooter V2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing White Rock shooter V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall White Rock shooter V2 by k-rlitos.com from your computer, nor are we saying that White Rock shooter V2 by k-rlitos.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall White Rock shooter V2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:01:35.080