WhereIsIt? 3.97 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WhereIsIt? 3.97 from your PCRobert Galle
. Open here
for more information on Robert Galle. Please follow http://www.whereisit-soft.com
if you want to read more on WhereIsIt? 3.97 on Robert Galle's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhereIsIt 3.97 directory (same installation drive as Windows). WhereIsIt? 3.97's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WhereIsIt 3.97\unins000.exe. WhereIsIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.74 MB (2874368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in WhereIsIt? 3.97. They take 3.40 MB (3563600
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (673.08 KB)
- WhereIsIt.exe (2.74 MB)
This data is about WhereIsIt? 3.97 version 3.97
WhereIsIt? 3.97 is an application marketed by the software company Robert Galle. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall WhereIsIt? 3.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove WhereIsIt? 3.97 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhereIsIt? 3.97 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhereIsIt? 3.97". If it is installed on your PC the WhereIsIt? 3.97 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WhereIsIt? 3.97 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhereIsIt? 3.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhereIsIt? 3.97:
- The software company is: http://www.whereisit-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhereIsIt 3.97\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WhereIsIt? 3.97.
8. After uninstalling WhereIsIt? 3.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WhereIsIt? 3.97 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhereIsIt? 3.97 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WhereIsIt? 3.97 by Robert Galle from your computer, nor are we saying that WhereIsIt? 3.97 by Robert Galle is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WhereIsIt? 3.97 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:59:21.530