Where is my Heart?
Where is my Heart? is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Where is my Heart? from your PCSchulenburg Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Schulenburg Software. More data about the program Where is my Heart? can be seen at http://whereismyheartgame.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Where is my Heart directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Where is my Heart? is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Where is my Heart.exe and its approximative size is 83.64 MB (87702528 bytes).
Where is my Heart? contains of the executables below. They occupy 83.64 MB (87702528
bytes) on disk.
- Where is my Heart.exe (83.64 MB)
Where is my Heart? is an application offered by Schulenburg Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Where is my Heart? is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Where is my Heart? using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Where is my Heart? or simply activate the Search field and type in "Where is my Heart?". If it exists on your system the Where is my Heart? program will be found automatically. When you click Where is my Heart? in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Where is my Heart?, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Where is my Heart?:
- The software company is: http://whereismyheartgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Where is my Heart?.
8. After removing Where is my Heart?, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Where is my Heart? that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Where is my Heart? using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Where is my Heart? by Schulenburg Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Where is my Heart? by Schulenburg Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Where is my Heart? supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-28 00:04:07.200