Where Are My Pipes?
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Where Are My Pipes? for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Where Are My Pipes? from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Where Are My Pipes? on WildTangent's website. Where Are My Pipes? is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WhereAreMyPipes folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Where Are My Pipes? is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WhereAreMyPipes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 458.56 KB (469568 bytes) on disk and is titled Wheres my Pipes-WT.exe.
Where Are My Pipes? contains of the executables below. They take 3.71 MB (3885968
bytes) on disk.
- Wheres my Pipes-WT.exe (458.56 KB)
- Wheres my Pipes.exe (2.75 MB)
- wherearemypipes-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Where Are My Pipes?.
Where Are My Pipes? is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Where Are My Pipes? is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Where Are My Pipes? from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Where Are My Pipes? or simply activate the Search field and type in "Where Are My Pipes?". If it is installed on your PC the Where Are My Pipes? program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Where Are My Pipes? in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Where Are My Pipes?, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Where Are My Pipes?:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WhereAreMyPipes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Where Are My Pipes?.
8. After uninstalling Where Are My Pipes?, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Where Are My Pipes? which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Where Are My Pipes? using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Where Are My Pipes? by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Where Are My Pipes? by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Where Are My Pipes? in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 07:46:40.840