Where Are My Pipes?
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Where Are My Pipes? for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Where Are My Pipes? from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Where Are My Pipes? on WildTangent's website. Where Are My Pipes? is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WhereAreMyPipes folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Where Are My Pipes? is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WhereAreMyPipes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 458.56 KB (469568 bytes) on disk and is titled Wheres my Pipes-WT.exe.
Where Are My Pipes? contains of the executables below. They take 3.71 MB (3885968
bytes) on disk.
- Wheres my Pipes-WT.exe (458.56 KB)
- Wheres my Pipes.exe (2.75 MB)
- wherearemypipes-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Where Are My Pipes?.
Where Are My Pipes? is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Where Are My Pipes? is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Where Are My Pipes? from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Where Are My Pipes? or simply click the Search feature and type in "Where Are My Pipes?". The Where Are My Pipes? program will be found automatically. After you select Where Are My Pipes? in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Where Are My Pipes?, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Where Are My Pipes?:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WhereAreMyPipes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Where Are My Pipes?.
8. After uninstalling Where Are My Pipes?, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Where Are My Pipes? which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Where Are My Pipes? using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Where Are My Pipes? by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Where Are My Pipes? by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Where Are My Pipes? in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 07:46:40.840