When In Rome
When In Rome is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall When In Rome from your PCFoxy Games
. Check out here
for more details on Foxy Games. You can read more about on When In Rome at http://www.foxygames.info
. When In Rome is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\When In Rome directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. When In Rome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\When In Rome\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named WhenInRome.exe and its approximative size is 4.95 MB (5189632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of When In Rome. They occupy about 6.23 MB (6534656
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- WhenInRome.exe (4.95 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of When In Rome.
When In Rome is an application released by Foxy Games. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase When In Rome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall When In Rome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate When In Rome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "When In Rome". The When In Rome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select When In Rome in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding When In Rome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for When In Rome:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foxygames.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\When In Rome\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall When In Rome.
8. After uninstalling When In Rome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong When In Rome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing When In Rome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove When In Rome by Foxy Games from your computer, nor are we saying that When In Rome by Foxy Games is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove When In Rome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-10-25 05:52:00.283