Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Wheel of Fortune from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. More information about the software Wheel of Fortune can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. The full command line for uninstalling Wheel of Fortune is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WHEELO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WHEELO~1\INSTALL.LOG. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Wheel of Fortune.exe is the Wheel of Fortune's main executable file and it occupies around 349.89 KB (358288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Wheel of Fortune. They occupy about 508.39 KB (520592
bytes) on disk.
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- Wheel of Fortune.exe (349.89 KB)
For other Wheel of Fortune versions please click below:
Wheel of Fortune is an application offered by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Wheel of Fortune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Wheel of Fortune from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Wheel of Fortune or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wheel of Fortune". If it is installed on your PC the Wheel of Fortune program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Wheel of Fortune in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Wheel of Fortune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wheel of Fortune:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WHEELO~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\WHEELO~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wheel of Fortune.
8. After removing Wheel of Fortune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wheel of Fortune which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Wheel of Fortune using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Wheel of Fortune by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wheel of Fortune by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Wheel of Fortune supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:26:36.880