This web page is about WhatsApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WhatsApp from your systemWhatsApp
. Check out here
where you can read more on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is frequently installed in the C:\Users\defaultuser0\AppData\Local\WhatsApp directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\defaultuser0\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhatsApp. WhatsApp.exe is the WhatsApp's primary executable file and it takes about 648.27 KB (663824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside WhatsApp. They take about 116.60 MB (122259008
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (648.27 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (54.83 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (54.84 MB)
This web page is about WhatsApp version 0.2.6967
alone. For other WhatsApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp is an application released by the software company WhatsApp. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WhatsApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WhatsApp or simply click the Search field and type in "WhatsApp". If it is installed on your PC the WhatsApp program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WhatsApp in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WhatsApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After removing WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhatsApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhatsApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your PC, nor are we saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhatsApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 02:44:50.763