WhatSender Pro 6.2.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 from your computerWhatSender
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WhatSender. Please follow https://www.whatsender.net
if you want to read more on WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 on WhatSender's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WhatSender.exe is the WhatSender Pro 6.2.0's main executable file and it occupies about 632.00 KB (647168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WhatSender Pro 6.2.0. They occupy about 25.73 MB (26974941
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (6.43 MB)
- geckodriver.exe (16.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.50 MB)
- WhatSender.exe (632.00 KB)
- MicrosoftWebDriver.exe (96.69 KB)
This data is about WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 version 6.2.0
If you are manually uninstalling WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall WhatSender Pro 6.2.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\WebDriver.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\WhatSender.exe
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3497603925-171869388-1291344539-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3497603925-171869388-1291344539-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\unins001.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3497603925-171869388-1291344539-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\WhatSender.exe
WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 is an application by the software company WhatSender. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhatSender Pro 6.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhatSender Pro 6.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhatSender Pro 6.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.whatsender.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhatSender Pro 6.2.0.
8. After uninstalling WhatSender Pro 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 by WhatSender from your computer, we are not saying that WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 by WhatSender is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhatSender Pro 6.2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:51:26.763