You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WhatSender 6.2.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall WhatSender 6.2.0 from your computerWhatSender
. Further information on WhatSender can be seen here
. Please open https://www.whatsender.net
if you want to read more on WhatSender 6.2.0 on WhatSender's web page. Usually the WhatSender 6.2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhatSender 6.2.0. The application's main executable file is called WhatSender.exe and occupies 602.50 KB (616960 bytes).
The executables below are part of WhatSender 6.2.0. They take an average of 25.69 MB (26941699
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (6.43 MB)
- geckodriver.exe (16.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.49 MB)
- WhatSender.exe (602.50 KB)
- MicrosoftWebDriver.exe (96.69 KB)
This info is about WhatSender 6.2.0 version 6.2.0
WhatSender 6.2.0 is an application by WhatSender. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase WhatSender 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall WhatSender 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhatSender 6.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "WhatSender 6.2.0". The WhatSender 6.2.0 application will be found automatically. After you select WhatSender 6.2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WhatSender 6.2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhatSender 6.2.0:
- The publisher is: https://www.whatsender.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatSender\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhatSender 6.2.0.
8. After removing WhatSender 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhatSender 6.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhatSender 6.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhatSender 6.2.0 by WhatSender from your computer, we are not saying that WhatSender 6.2.0 by WhatSender is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhatSender 6.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 04:27:30.783