WhatPulse version 2.8.4
This page is about WhatPulse version 2.8.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall WhatPulse version 2.8.4 from your computerWhatPulse
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WhatPulse. You can get more details on WhatPulse version 2.8.4 at http://whatpulse.org/
. Usually the WhatPulse version 2.8.4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatPulse2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatPulse2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WhatPulse version 2.8.4. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.22 MB (3377376 bytes) on disk and is named whatpulse.exe.
WhatPulse version 2.8.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.47 MB (5739680
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (407.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- whatpulse-watchdog.exe (636.72 KB)
- whatpulse.exe (3.22 MB)
This info is about WhatPulse version 2.8.4 version 2.8.4
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall WhatPulse version 2.8.4.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WhatPulse version 2.8.4:
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\WhatPulse_ .8.4-1633
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\crashrpt_lang.ini
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\CrashRpt1402.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\CrashSender1402.exe
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\dbghelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\imageformats\qgif.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\msvcp120.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\msvcr120.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\Qt5Network.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\Qt5Script.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\Qt5Sql.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\sqldrivers\qsqlite.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\whatpulse.exe
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\whatpulse-watchdog.exe
- C:\Program Files\WhatPulse2\WinSparkle.dll
WhatPulse version 2.8.4 is a program by the software company WhatPulse. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase WhatPulse version 2.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove WhatPulse version 2.8.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WhatPulse version 2.8.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhatPulse version 2.8.4". The WhatPulse version 2.8.4 program will be found automatically. When you select WhatPulse version 2.8.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhatPulse version 2.8.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WhatPulse version 2.8.4:
- The software company is: http://whatpulse.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatPulse2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhatPulse version 2.8.4.
8. After removing WhatPulse version 2.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WhatPulse version 2.8.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhatPulse version 2.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WhatPulse version 2.8.4 by WhatPulse from your computer, nor are we saying that WhatPulse version 2.8.4 by WhatPulse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhatPulse version 2.8.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 09:42:28.037