WhatPulse version 2.5
WhatPulse version 2.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall WhatPulse version 2.5 from your PCWhatPulse
. You can read more on WhatPulse or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on WhatPulse version 2.5 at http://whatpulse.org/
. WhatPulse version 2.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatPulse2 directory, depending on the user's option. WhatPulse version 2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatPulse2\unins000.exe. whatpulse.exe is the WhatPulse version 2.5's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.57 MB (3746816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of WhatPulse version 2.5. They occupy about 6.08 MB (6379169
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (407.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- updater.exe (251.50 KB)
- whatpulse-watchdog.exe (648.50 KB)
- whatpulse.exe (3.57 MB)
This info is about WhatPulse version 2.5 version 2.5
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
WhatPulse version 2.5 is an application marketed by WhatPulse. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall WhatPulse version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WhatPulse version 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhatPulse version 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "WhatPulse version 2.5". If it exists on your system the WhatPulse version 2.5 app will be found automatically. After you click WhatPulse version 2.5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding WhatPulse version 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhatPulse version 2.5:
- The software company is: http://whatpulse.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatPulse2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhatPulse version 2.5.
8. After removing WhatPulse version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WhatPulse version 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhatPulse version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhatPulse version 2.5 by WhatPulse from your computer, we are not saying that WhatPulse version 2.5 by WhatPulse is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhatPulse version 2.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:35:55.660