WhatBot Plus 4.0.0
This info is about WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 from your computerWhatBot Plus
. Take a look here
for more info on WhatBot Plus. More data about the program WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 can be seen at https://www.whatbot.net
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatBotPlus directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatBotPlus\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.24 MB (1299456 bytes) on disk and is titled WhatBotPlus.exe.
The following executable files are contained in WhatBot Plus 4.0.0. They occupy 3.96 MB (4154721
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (7.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.72 MB)
- WhatBotPlus.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of WhatBot Plus 4.0.0.
WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 is an application by WhatBot Plus. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhatBot Plus 4.0.0". The WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WhatBot Plus 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WhatBot Plus 4.0.0:
- The software company is: https://www.whatbot.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatBotPlus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WhatBot Plus 4.0.0.
8. After removing WhatBot Plus 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 by WhatBot Plus from your PC, we are not saying that WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 by WhatBot Plus is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhatBot Plus 4.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 18:23:57.580