What's Running 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall What's Running 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall What's Running 1.0 from your computerSoftRoam Technologies AB
. More information on SoftRoam Technologies AB can be seen here
. Please open http://www.softroam.com/
if you want to read more on What's Running 1.0 on SoftRoam Technologies AB's web page. Usually the What's Running 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatsRunning directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatsRunning\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall What's Running 1.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 984.00 KB (1007616 bytes) on disk and is titled WhatsRunning.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with What's Running 1.0. They occupy about 1.03 MB (1083538
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- WhatsRunning.exe (984.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of What's Running 1.0.
What's Running 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company SoftRoam Technologies AB. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase What's Running 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove What's Running 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate What's Running 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "What's Running 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the What's Running 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select What's Running 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding What's Running 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for What's Running 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.softroam.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WhatsRunning\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove What's Running 1.0.
8. After removing What's Running 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of What's Running 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling What's Running 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove What's Running 1.0 by SoftRoam Technologies AB from your PC, nor are we saying that What's Running 1.0 by SoftRoam Technologies AB is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove What's Running 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:30:45.920