What is my IP free 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall What is my IP free 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall What is my IP free 1.0 from your systempctips3000.com
. More data about pctips3000.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pctips3000.com/
if you want to read more on What is my IP free 1.0 on pctips3000.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\What's My IP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for What is my IP free 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\What's My IP\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named GetIP.exe and it has a size of 635.50 KB (650752 bytes).
What is my IP free 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.30 MB (1365342
bytes) on disk.
- GetIP.exe (635.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
This web page is about What is my IP free 1.0 version 1.0
What is my IP free 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company pctips3000.com. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove What is my IP free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase What is my IP free 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate What is my IP free 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "What is my IP free 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the What is my IP free 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click What is my IP free 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about What is my IP free 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for What is my IP free 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pctips3000.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\What's My IP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove What is my IP free 1.0.
8. After uninstalling What is my IP free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of What is my IP free 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling What is my IP free 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove What is my IP free 1.0 by pctips3000.com from your PC, we are not saying that What is my IP free 1.0 by pctips3000.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove What is my IP free 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 00:50:19.153