This page is about Wexond 5.0.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Wexond 5.0.1 from your systemEryk Rakowski
. Further information on Eryk Rakowski can be seen here
. Wexond 5.0.1 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\wexond directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Wexond 5.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\wexond\Uninstall Wexond.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 108.09 MB (113341440 bytes) on disk and is called Wexond.exe.
Wexond 5.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 108.35 MB (113614302
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Wexond.exe (161.47 KB)
- Wexond.exe (108.09 MB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This page is about Wexond 5.0.1 version 5.0.1
Wexond 5.0.1 is an application by the software company Eryk Rakowski. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Wexond 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Wexond 5.0.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Wexond 5.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Wexond 5.0.1". If it exists on your system the Wexond 5.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Wexond 5.0.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Wexond 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wexond 5.0.1.
8. After removing Wexond 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Wexond 5.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wexond 5.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wexond 5.0.1 by Eryk Rakowski from your computer, we are not saying that Wexond 5.0.1 by Eryk Rakowski is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wexond 5.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 15:36:28.230