Westward for Windows Mobile
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Westward for Windows Mobile for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Westward for Windows Mobile from your computerAstraware Limited
. You can find out more on Astraware Limited or check for application updates here
. Further information about Westward for Windows Mobile can be found at http://www.astraware.com
. Westward for Windows Mobile is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astraware\Westward for Windows Mobile directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Westward for Windows Mobile is C:\Program Files (x86)\Astraware\Westward for Windows Mobile\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 70.55 KB (72243 bytes) on disk.
Westward for Windows Mobile is comprised of the following executables which take 70.55 KB (72243
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of Westward for Windows Mobile.
Westward for Windows Mobile is an application released by the software company Astraware Limited. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Westward for Windows Mobile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Westward for Windows Mobile from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Westward for Windows Mobile or simply click the Search feature and type in "Westward for Windows Mobile". If it is installed on your PC the Westward for Windows Mobile app will be found very quickly. After you select Westward for Windows Mobile in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Westward for Windows Mobile, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Westward for Windows Mobile:
- The software company is: http://www.astraware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astraware\Westward for Windows Mobile\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Westward for Windows Mobile.
8. After uninstalling Westward for Windows Mobile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Westward for Windows Mobile which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Westward for Windows Mobile using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Westward for Windows Mobile by Astraware Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Westward for Windows Mobile by Astraware Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Westward for Windows Mobile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 01:39:02.757