Westward Kingdoms is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Westward Kingdoms from your computerBoonty
. You can read more on Boonty or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.boonty.com/
if you want to read more on Westward Kingdoms on Boonty's website. Westward Kingdoms is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Westward Kingdoms folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Westward Kingdoms is "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Westward Kingdoms\unins000.exe". Westward Kingdoms.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.65 MB (6970800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Westward Kingdoms. They occupy 7.39 MB (7747337
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.07 KB)
- Westward Kingdoms.exe (6.65 MB)
- extract.exe (90.27 KB)
Westward Kingdoms is a program by the software company Boonty. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Westward Kingdoms is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Westward Kingdoms with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Westward Kingdoms or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Westward Kingdoms". If it is installed on your PC the Westward Kingdoms app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Westward Kingdoms in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Westward Kingdoms, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Westward Kingdoms:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boonty.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BoontyGames\Westward Kingdoms\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Westward Kingdoms.
8. After uninstalling Westward Kingdoms, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Westward Kingdoms that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Westward Kingdoms using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Westward Kingdoms by Boonty from your computer, we are not saying that Westward Kingdoms by Boonty is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Westward Kingdoms supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:39:53.340