This info is about Western Press for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Western Press from your PCBandit-1
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bandit-1. You can get more details on Western Press at http://bandit-1.com/
. Western Press is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Western Press directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Western Press's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Western Press.exe is the Western Press's primary executable file and it takes around 19.67 MB (20625408 bytes) on disk.
Western Press contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.30 MB (41209344
bytes) on disk.
- Western Press.exe (19.67 MB)
- uploader.exe (19.63 MB)
Western Press is an application by the software company Bandit-1. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Western Press is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Western Press from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Western Press or simply activate the Search field and type in "Western Press". If it exists on your system the Western Press application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Western Press in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Western Press, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Western Press:
- The publisher is: http://bandit-1.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Western Press.
8. After removing Western Press, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Western Press which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Western Press with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Western Press by Bandit-1 from your PC, we are not saying that Western Press by Bandit-1 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Western Press supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 06:53:06.717