You can find below detailed information on how to remove Wenlin 3.4.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Wenlin 3.4.1 from your PCWenlin Institute, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Wenlin Institute, Inc.. Click on http://www.wenlin.com/
to get more details about Wenlin 3.4.1 on Wenlin Institute, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wenlin3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Wenlin 3.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wenlin3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Wenlin 3.4.1's primary file takes around 1.14 MB (1198080 bytes) and is called wenlin.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Wenlin 3.4.1. They occupy 1.80 MB (1882563
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.44 KB)
- wenlin.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of Wenlin 3.4.1.
Wenlin 3.4.1 is a program offered by the software company Wenlin Institute, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Wenlin 3.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Wenlin 3.4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Wenlin 3.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Wenlin 3.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Wenlin 3.4.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Wenlin 3.4.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Wenlin 3.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Wenlin 3.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.wenlin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wenlin3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Wenlin 3.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Wenlin 3.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Wenlin 3.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Wenlin 3.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Wenlin 3.4.1 by Wenlin Institute, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Wenlin 3.4.1 by Wenlin Institute, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wenlin 3.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:04:54.127