Wellness PathCare Labs
Wellness PathCare Labs is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Wellness PathCare Labs from your PCWellness PathCare Labs
. Open here
where you can get more info on Wellness PathCare Labs. Wellness PathCare Labs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Wellness PathCare Labs. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Wellness PathCare Labs. They occupy about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to Wellness PathCare Labs version 1.0
Wellness PathCare Labs is an application marketed by Wellness PathCare Labs. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Wellness PathCare Labs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Wellness PathCare Labs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Wellness PathCare Labs or simply click the Search field and type in "Wellness PathCare Labs". If it exists on your system the Wellness PathCare Labs application will be found automatically. When you select Wellness PathCare Labs in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Wellness PathCare Labs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Wellness PathCare Labs.
8. After uninstalling Wellness PathCare Labs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Wellness PathCare Labs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Wellness PathCare Labs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Wellness PathCare Labs by Wellness PathCare Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Wellness PathCare Labs by Wellness PathCare Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Wellness PathCare Labs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:53:01.440