This web page is about Well Balanced for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Well Balanced from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Well Balanced on WildTangent's website. Well Balanced is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WellBalanced directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Well Balanced is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WellBalanced\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 307.58 KB (314960 bytes) on disk and is called WB-WINDOWS-MASTERlinkLess-WT.exe.
The executables below are part of Well Balanced. They occupy an average of 9.42 MB (9875612
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (48.26 KB)
- WB-WINDOWS-MASTERlinkLess-WT.exe (307.58 KB)
- WB-WINDOWS-MASTERlinkLess.exe (8.73 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Well Balanced version 188.8.131.52
Well Balanced is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Well Balanced is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Well Balanced from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Well Balanced or simply activate the Search field and type in "Well Balanced". If it is installed on your PC the Well Balanced program will be found automatically. When you select Well Balanced in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Well Balanced, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Well Balanced:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\WellBalanced\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Well Balanced.
8. After uninstalling Well Balanced, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Well Balanced which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Well Balanced using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Well Balanced by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Well Balanced by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Well Balanced in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-21 13:54:42.830