This web page is about Weka 3.7.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Weka 3.7.4 from your systemMachine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ
. You can find out more on Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ or check for application updates here
. More information about Weka 3.7.4 can be found at http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Weka-3-7 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Weka-3-7\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Weka 3.7.4. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 55.39 KB (56715 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Weka 3.7.4. They occupy 55.39 KB (56715
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Weka 3.7.4 version 3.7.4
Weka 3.7.4 is a program offered by the software company Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Weka 3.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Weka 3.7.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Weka 3.7.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Weka 3.7.4". If it is installed on your PC the Weka 3.7.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Weka 3.7.4 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Weka 3.7.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weka 3.7.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~ml/weka/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Weka-3-7\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Weka 3.7.4.
8. After removing Weka 3.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Weka 3.7.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Weka 3.7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Weka 3.7.4 by Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ from your computer, nor are we saying that Weka 3.7.4 by Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Weka 3.7.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 05:00:10.730