Weird Park: Broken Tune
A way to uninstall Weird Park: Broken Tune from your computer
Weird Park: Broken Tune is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Alawar Entertainment Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Weird Park Broken Tune folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Weird Park: Broken Tune by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Weird Park Broken Tune\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Weird Park: Broken Tune's main file takes about 1.74 MB (1823128 bytes) and is named WeirdPark_BrokenTune.exe.
Weird Park: Broken Tune is composed of the following executables which take 6.56 MB (6882828
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (349.11 KB)
- WeirdPark_BrokenTune.exe (1.74 MB)
- WeirdPark_BrokenTune.wrp.exe (4.48 MB)
You can find below info on other versions of Weird Park: Broken Tune:
How to uninstall Weird Park: Broken Tune from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Weird Park: Broken Tune is an application marketed by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Weird Park: Broken Tune is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Weird Park: Broken Tune or simply activate the Search field and type in "Weird Park: Broken Tune". The Weird Park: Broken Tune program will be found automatically. When you click Weird Park: Broken Tune in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Weird Park: Broken Tune, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Weird Park: Broken Tune.
8. After removing Weird Park: Broken Tune, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Weird Park: Broken Tune that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Weird Park: Broken Tune with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Weird Park: Broken Tune:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Weird Park: Broken Tune by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Weird Park: Broken Tune by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Weird Park: Broken Tune in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-24 15:17:46.503