Weezo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Weezo from your systemPeer 2 World
. More info about Peer 2 World can be seen here
. You can get more details on Weezo at http://www.weezo.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Weezo folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Weezo\bin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Weezo. The program's main executable file is called weezo.exe and it has a size of 2.10 MB (2199552 bytes).
Weezo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.68 MB (17486134
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- openssl.exe (288.08 KB)
- weezoHttpd.exe (20.07 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.08 KB)
- openssl.exe (363.50 KB)
- weezoHttpd.exe (18.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- 7zDec.exe (22.50 KB)
- CancelShutdown.exe (40.00 KB)
- createJPG.exe (80.00 KB)
- logViewer.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- Weezo Updater.exe (48.00 KB)
- weezo.exe (2.10 MB)
- weezoLauncher.exe (116.00 KB)
- weezoMessage.exe (76.00 KB)
- weezoPicoNetMeter.exe (268.00 KB)
- weezoReboot.exe (40.00 KB)
- weezoFfmpeg.exe (11.74 MB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.08 KB)
- php.exe (32.07 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (25.50 KB)
- php.exe (58.00 KB)
This web page is about Weezo version 4.0.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Weezo:
Weezo is a program by Peer 2 World. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Weezo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Weezo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Weezo or simply click the Search field and type in "Weezo". If it is installed on your PC the Weezo program will be found automatically. After you click Weezo in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Weezo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Weezo:
- The publisher is: http://www.weezo.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Weezo\bin\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Weezo.
8. After removing Weezo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Weezo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Weezo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Weezo by Peer 2 World from your PC, nor are we saying that Weezo by Peer 2 World is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Weezo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 15:38:13.613