Weekend Party - Fashion Show
You can find on this page details on how to remove Weekend Party - Fashion Show for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Weekend Party - Fashion Show from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. More info about Alawar Entertainment Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Weekend Party Fashion Show directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Weekend Party - Fashion Show by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.pl\Weekend Party Fashion Show\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.44 MB (1512280 bytes) on disk and is titled WeekendPartyFS.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Weekend Party - Fashion Show. They take about 3.31 MB (3474235
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (363.97 KB)
- WeekendPartyFS.exe (1.44 MB)
- WeekendPartyFS.wrp.exe (1.52 MB)
You can find here a few links to other Weekend Party - Fashion Show versions:
Weekend Party - Fashion Show is an application offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Weekend Party - Fashion Show is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Weekend Party - Fashion Show using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Weekend Party - Fashion Show or simply click the Search feature and type in "Weekend Party - Fashion Show". If it is installed on your PC the Weekend Party - Fashion Show app will be found very quickly. When you select Weekend Party - Fashion Show in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Weekend Party - Fashion Show, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Weekend Party - Fashion Show.
8. After removing Weekend Party - Fashion Show, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Weekend Party - Fashion Show which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Weekend Party - Fashion Show with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Weekend Party - Fashion Show by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Weekend Party - Fashion Show by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Weekend Party - Fashion Show in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 15:03:30.633