This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Wedding Dash for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Wedding Dash from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Wedding Dash on WildTangent's web page. Wedding Dash is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Wedding Dash directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Wedding Dash is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Wedding Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Wedding Dash-WT.exe and occupies 3.63 MB (3803608 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Wedding Dash. They occupy 9.62 MB (10087976
bytes) on disk.
- Wedding Dash-WT.exe (3.63 MB)
- WTA-1e679fe6-d356-49d4-9126-13d704e90272-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Wedding Dash. For other Wedding Dash versions please click below:
Wedding Dash is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Wedding Dash is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Wedding Dash from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Wedding Dash or simply click the Search field and type in "Wedding Dash". If it exists on your system the Wedding Dash application will be found automatically. When you select Wedding Dash in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Wedding Dash, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Wedding Dash:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Wedding Dash\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Wedding Dash.
8. After uninstalling Wedding Dash, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Wedding Dash that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Wedding Dash with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Wedding Dash by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Wedding Dash by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Wedding Dash in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:00:36.633