Webskape Browser 1.2
This page is about Webskape Browser 1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Webskape Browser 1.2 from your PCQCL® Webskape
. Take a look here
for more info on QCL® Webskape. Webskape Browser 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Webskape directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Webskape\Installer.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Webskape Browser 1.2. Webskape Browser.exe is the Webskape Browser 1.2's main executable file and it occupies about 434.00 KB (444416 bytes) on disk.
Webskape Browser 1.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 967.50 KB (990720
bytes) on disk:
- Installer.exe (204.00 KB)
- Reg.exe (6.00 KB)
- Webskape Browser.exe (434.00 KB)
- Webskape Help.exe (323.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.4556.22861
of Webskape Browser 1.2.
Webskape Browser 1.2 is a program offered by QCL® Webskape. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Webskape Browser 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Webskape Browser 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Webskape Browser 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Webskape Browser 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Webskape Browser 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Webskape Browser 1.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Webskape Browser 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Webskape Browser 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Webskape Browser 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Webskape Browser 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webskape Browser 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webskape Browser 1.2 by QCL® Webskape from your PC, we are not saying that Webskape Browser 1.2 by QCL® Webskape is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Webskape Browser 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 19:15:56.303