This page is about WebsitePainter 2.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WebsitePainter 2.2 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. Further information on Parand ® Software Group can be found here
. More details about the program WebsitePainter 2.2 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the WebsitePainter 2.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\WebsitePainter 2.2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove WebsitePainter 2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\WebsitePainter 2.2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. WebsitePainter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.31 MB (1369600 bytes) on disk.
WebsitePainter 2.2 is composed of the following executables which take 1.99 MB (2089121
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WebsitePainter.exe (1.31 MB)
This page is about WebsitePainter 2.2 version 2.2
WebsitePainter 2.2 is a program released by Parand ® Software Group. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase WebsitePainter 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WebsitePainter 2.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WebsitePainter 2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "WebsitePainter 2.2". If it exists on your system the WebsitePainter 2.2 program will be found automatically. After you select WebsitePainter 2.2 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WebsitePainter 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WebsitePainter 2.2:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ambiera\WebsitePainter 2.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WebsitePainter 2.2.
8. After uninstalling WebsitePainter 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WebsitePainter 2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WebsitePainter 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WebsitePainter 2.2 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that WebsitePainter 2.2 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WebsitePainter 2.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 21:50:46.437