This page contains thorough information on how to remove Webshots Desktop for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Webshots Desktop from your systemAG Interactive
. More information on AG Interactive can be seen here
. Usually the Webshots Desktop program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\core\4.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Webshots Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\core\4.0\InstallerGUI.exe uninstall WebshotsDesktop WebshotsDesktop. Webshots Desktop's primary file takes around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) and is called AGCoreService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Webshots Desktop. They take about 129.28 KB (132384
bytes) on disk.
- AGCoreService.exe (20.00 KB)
- AGUser.exe (25.32 KB)
- Installer.exe (29.32 KB)
- InstallerGUI.exe (29.32 KB)
- Notifier.exe (25.32 KB)
This web page is about Webshots Desktop version 184.108.40.20613
only. You can find below info on other versions of Webshots Desktop:
Webshots Desktop is a program marketed by the software company AG Interactive. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Webshots Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Webshots Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Webshots Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Webshots Desktop". The Webshots Desktop application will be found automatically. After you select Webshots Desktop in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Webshots Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Webshots Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Webshots Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Webshots Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webshots Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Webshots Desktop by AG Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Webshots Desktop by AG Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webshots Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 18:00:36.040