This page contains thorough information on how to remove Webshots Desktop for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Webshots Desktop from your systemAG Interactive
. More information on AG Interactive can be seen here
. Usually the Webshots Desktop program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\core\4.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Webshots Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\core\4.0\InstallerGUI.exe uninstall WebshotsDesktop WebshotsDesktop. Webshots Desktop's primary file takes around 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) and is called AGCoreService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Webshots Desktop. They take about 129.28 KB (132384
bytes) on disk.
- AGCoreService.exe (20.00 KB)
- AGUser.exe (25.32 KB)
- Installer.exe (29.32 KB)
- InstallerGUI.exe (29.32 KB)
- Notifier.exe (25.32 KB)
This web page is about Webshots Desktop version 188.8.131.5213
only. You can find below info on other versions of Webshots Desktop:
Webshots Desktop is a program marketed by the software company AG Interactive. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Webshots Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Webshots Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Webshots Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Webshots Desktop". If it exists on your system the Webshots Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Webshots Desktop in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Webshots Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Webshots Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Webshots Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Webshots Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webshots Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Webshots Desktop by AG Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Webshots Desktop by AG Interactive is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webshots Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 18:00:36.040