Webshots Desktop is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Webshots Desktop from your PCAGCM
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AGCM. Please open http://www.ag.com
if you want to read more on Webshots Desktop on AGCM's page. Webshots Desktop is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webshots directory, subject to the user's option. Webshots Desktop's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\common\bootstrapper.exe. The application's main executable file is named Launcher.exe and occupies 153.32 KB (157000 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Webshots Desktop. They take 290.70 KB (297680
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (153.32 KB)
- wsaxupdater.exe (137.38 KB)
The current page applies to Webshots Desktop version 220.127.116.1110
only. For other Webshots Desktop versions please click below:
Webshots Desktop is a program offered by AGCM. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Webshots Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Webshots Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Webshots Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Webshots Desktop". The Webshots Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Webshots Desktop in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Webshots Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Webshots Desktop:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\common\bootstrapper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webshots Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Webshots Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webshots Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webshots Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Webshots Desktop by AGCM from your computer, we are not saying that Webshots Desktop by AGCM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webshots Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-24 07:52:03.090