Webshots Desktop is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Webshots Desktop from your PCAGCM
. Check out here
where you can find out more on AGCM. Please open http://www.ag.com
if you want to read more on Webshots Desktop on AGCM's page. Webshots Desktop is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Webshots directory, subject to the user's option. Webshots Desktop's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\common\bootstrapper.exe. The application's main executable file is named Launcher.exe and occupies 153.32 KB (157000 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Webshots Desktop. They take 290.70 KB (297680
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (153.32 KB)
- wsaxupdater.exe (137.38 KB)
The current page applies to Webshots Desktop version 220.127.116.1110
only. For other Webshots Desktop versions please click below:
Webshots Desktop is a program offered by AGCM. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Webshots Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Webshots Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Webshots Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Webshots Desktop". The Webshots Desktop application will be found very quickly. After you click Webshots Desktop in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Webshots Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Webshots Desktop:
- The publisher is: http://www.ag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AGI\common\bootstrapper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webshots Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Webshots Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webshots Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webshots Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Webshots Desktop by AGCM from your computer, we are not saying that Webshots Desktop by AGCM is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webshots Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-24 07:52:03.090