Websense Endpoint is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Websense Endpoint from your computerWebsense, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Websense, Inc.. Click on http://www.Websense.com
to get more info about Websense Endpoint on Websense, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled ClientInfo.exe and its approximative size is 175.00 KB (179200 bytes).
Websense Endpoint contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.57 MB (3741904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClientInfo.exe (175.00 KB)
- Dserui.exe (500.50 KB)
- remediate.exe (477.00 KB)
- RFUI.exe (79.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (161.35 KB)
- WDEUtil.exe (177.50 KB)
- wepsvc.exe (172.00 KB)
- wsdecrypt.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.1258
of Websense Endpoint. Click on the links below for other Websense Endpoint versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Websense Endpoint you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Websense Endpoint from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Websense Endpoint:
- C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint\7z.dll
- C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint\ClientInfo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint\ClientMessage.hsw
- C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint\DebugDump.txt
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Websense\Websense Endpoint\
Websense Endpoint is an application by the software company Websense, Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Websense Endpoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Websense Endpoint from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Websense Endpoint or simply click the Search feature and type in "Websense Endpoint". The Websense Endpoint program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Websense Endpoint in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Websense Endpoint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Websense Endpoint.
8. After uninstalling Websense Endpoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Websense Endpoint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Websense Endpoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Websense Endpoint by Websense, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Websense Endpoint by Websense, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Websense Endpoint supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 09:20:38.067