Webradio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Webradio from your systemThorsten Zahn
. More information about Thorsten Zahn can be read here
. Webradio is usually set up in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webradio-face99e7ab6d84ab7c662430c101b816" directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Webradio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\webradio-face99e7ab6d84ab7c662430c101b816\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk and is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Webradio. They take about 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Webradio. For other Webradio versions please click below:
Webradio is an application released by Thorsten Zahn. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Webradio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Webradio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webradio or simply click the Search field and type in "Webradio". The Webradio program will be found very quickly. After you click Webradio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Webradio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Webradio.
8. After removing Webradio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webradio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Webradio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Webradio by Thorsten Zahn from your computer, we are not saying that Webradio by Thorsten Zahn is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Webradio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 21:21:50.130